Due to the effect of the new coronavirus, the abstract submission for 2020 IEEE ICHVE will continue to open until the end of March, so that you have enough time to determine whether you can attend the meeting.
Abstracts with 300-400 words are invited. Please, visit the website to make a personal registration and submit your abstract: //www.conftool.org/ichve2020/
Authors of the accepted abstracts are requested to prepare and submit a paper (maximum of four pages) and a one-page summary. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following areas:
1. Electromagnetic Fields
2. Transients, Grounding Systems, and EMC
3. Sensing, Monitoring and Diagnostics
4. High Voltage Testing and Measurement
5. Aging, Space Charge, and Maintenance
6. Advanced Materials and Insulation Systems
7. High Voltage Systems and Smart Technologies
8. HVDC Technologies and Applications
9. Industrial Applications of High Voltage