The submission system of ICHVE2020 has been closed.
Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit the full papers.
For the full paper evaluation, please register here (If not registered when submitting the abstract) and upload the 4-page full paper of your scientific work, according to the following templates: docx or pdf.
The deadline for full paper submission is May 31 June 30, 2020 （The last deadline, there will be no more extention）.
We would like to kindly remind you that at least the presenting author needs to be registered , in order to present the paper at the Meeting.
Only papers presented at ICHVE 2020 Conference (max 2 papers for each registered Author) will be included in IEEE Xplore.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following areas:
1. Electromagnetic Fields
2. Transients, Grounding Systems, and EMC
3. Sensing, Monitoring and Diagnostics
4. High Voltage Testing and Measurement
5. Aging, Space Charge, and Maintenance
6. Advanced Materials and Insulation Systems
7. High Voltage Systems and Smart Technologies
8. HVDC Technologies and Applications
9. Industrial Applications of High Voltage