The submission system of new paper has been closed.
To submit the final version of your paper, please prepare it, taking into account the comments from the reviewers. Even if your paper is without any comments, you have to upload your paper again at https: //www.conftool.org/ichve2020/. Please pay attention to the following information when you submit the final paper:
1. The deadline for receiving the final manuscript (camera ready) of the paper is August 10, 2020.
2. Please note that your full paper is limited to 4 pages and the format should follow the IEEE conference template strictly. Otherwise your paper can not be included in IEEE Xplore even you attend the meeting. You can find the template and corresponding information at:
3. The appropriate copyright clearance code notice should appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper, Please replace the copyright footer "XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 ©20XX IEEE" by the following code:
1) For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
2) For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5511-1/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
3) For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5511-1/20/$31.00©2020 European Union
4) For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5511-1/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE:
4. Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form when you submit your final paper.
5. IEEE PDF eXpress
Papers must be compatible with IEEE Xplore format. Papers that not fit with the format cannot be published in IEEE Xplore. To meet this requirement authors should verify the files using the IEEE PDF eXpress system.
IEEE PDF eXpress can generate compatible PDF files with IEEE format from the source files (Conversion Function) or verify that the PDF files are compatible with the IEEE Xplore format (PDF Check function).
The steps are:
1) Access the website of IEEE PDF eXpress: http://www.pdf-express.org
2) Enter the conference ID: 49031XP
3) If you do not have an account select “New Users – Click Here”and follow the steps to register. Otherwise, sign in with your email address and password.
4) Select “Create New Title” for every contribution.
5) Among the data that identify their work and select “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
6) Select “Browse” and find the file. The selected file may be a PDF for compatibility or file in another format to be converted to PDF. For more details go to the website ：http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp .
7) Select “Upload File”. You will receive confirmation that the load was successful through an email.
8)You will receive an email with your new PDF file, PDF verified or converted by the IEEE PDF eXpress system. If a PDF file is up to verify, the email will indicate whether it passed or failed.
We would like to kindly remind you that at least the presenting author needs to be registered, in order to present the paper at the meeting. Only papers presented at ICHVE 2020 Conference (max 2 papers for each registered author) will be included in IEEE Xplore.